From: Hugh & Therese [mailto:hugtrees@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 9:08 PM
To: Imperial Mailing List
Subject: IML: 73 - Back on e-bay?

Hi, Hugh from San Antonio here. I have posted several times about a 1973
Imperial that the museum I work for needs to sell.  It is non-functional but
will probably be relatively easy to get running.  I don't know about the
brakes, though.  Either way, this is a $300 car.  The problem is the cost of
transportation, which I am informed is going to be in the $800 - $1,200
range.  So far, two people have decided not to acquire it due to the cost of
shipping it.

Sooooo, what to do?  Before I list it on e-bay again, if anyone is
interested in it in its entirety, which is to say I am not about to start
breaking it up for parts, I'd be delighted to hear from you at

hugtrees@xxxxxxxx

We are not married to the $300 asking price but we think it is fair.  The
big issue for you is moving it.
I'm not sure how much a scrap yard will offer for it.  Dr. Mopar is not that
far away and he hauls cars all the time so that cost will not be an issue
for him.  The museum is under an obligation to get rid of it.  We are just
too short handed and too cash strapped to invest anything into getting it
running.

Here are pictures of the car:

http://www.txtransportationmuseum.org/BB.htm

Hugh