Imperials sighted Second Hand Lions

Hello Gang:

I wasn't in the club when "Second Hand Lions" came out, so I'm probably
telling you all old news.  My wife rented the DVD for the weekend, and lo and
behold, there was a perfect '59 Imp several times in the movie!  She was
patient
with me running the best scenes back and forth so I could see it over and over.

Having recently procured an inoperable but complete '58, I took the
opportunity to tell the kids:  "See, this is what Daddy's car is going to look
like
when I finish fixing it up."  To which my son said; "No way Dad, not your car!"

Trying to hide the fact that I was crestfallen, I asked why, to which he said:
"Because yours is black!"

He's 7.

Patrick Moore
1958 4 door Southampton