Enjoy,

David

"Matt Hopkins" <mhoppy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/19/2004 06:38 AM
Please respond to mailing-list

        cc:
        Subject:        IML: 27.3 MPG

As you may recall I put new plugs and wires along with an O2 sensor on my
92. I went to the Cardinal game on Sat and took the Imperial on its first
road trip since service. Round trip was 227 miles with 8.3 gallons used.

I never buy an Imperial for MPG, but D....

Matt Hopkins
92 Imperial --passing a few gas pumps
66 Crown not passing pumps
75 Lebaron  ditto