1958 Imperial first crack at the engine this AM.

1958 Imperial first crack at the engine this AM.

PNKMoore@xxxxxxx wrote:

 I don't have an air compressor to blow them out, so I'll have to figure the shadetree way to get the water out of there so it won't drain into the cylinder once I get the plug out.

Try using a shop vac with some sort of smaller tube that will fit your plug hole to suck or blow the water out.  You could always use a screwdriver to push cloth down the hole to absorb the water.

Last resort: use a crazy straw.  Make sure that the water only touches your pallette for a moment before spitting out.  There are 7 more after that first one, and you don't want to get drunk during the initial tasting.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  LeBaron>http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm