Lets play nice folks!

Ok Folks,
   Lets remember to be respectful and helpful to all
our fellow IML members.
NOBODY is perfect.   While am a pretty good speller
(my 2nd grade teacher said I was "gifted" (that was a
joke!) I am a LOUSY typist and thus things slip by my
proofing.  Anyway,please drop the spelling rants, and
Lets remember the "GOLDEN RULES OF THE IML"
mainly....
*No personal replies to fill the mailboxes of the
other 600+ of us to whom the messages do not apply.
*No Personal attacks or religious/political posts
*No one line "me too" or "thanks" messages, they are
better sent to the individuals and it is often not
clear what you are thanking folks for.
*IMPERIAL RELATED ONLY!

Thanks all!
Jeff Ingraham