Dropped from List? - FYI for future

This message is meant as informational only, and I'm not writing the group to point out anything negative about anyone specific.  It is always a good thing when people rap on the door trying to get in, knowing that they're missing vital information such as correct transmission casing and fluid name spellings.  Please take this as a neutral explanation only:

There are occasional glitches in the system.  People sometimes get dropped or don't get messages or whatever due to uncontrollable ripples in the space-time fabric of the internet or whatever.

If you start to think that you're off the list, the most efficient way to deal with it is to go to the club website to the place where you signed up back at the start of your adventure with us under "Mailing List".  We are pretty much 100% self-serve in that aspect, and besides checking to see if you're in the system, most admin people will simply do the following for you after you've had to wait.  Instant gratification usually beats waiting, so try this:

Unsubscribe the email address that you have been using.

Wait 60 seconds.

Resubscribe the same (or different) email address that you want active going forward.

Chances are that you'll get right back in within minutes to hours.

If not, please use the "CONTACT US" button on the website, which goes to the admin group, and not out to the whole list who aren't admin people and can't help much besides salivate in anticipation of you needing to spell the word dexron properly and maybe goofing after we've just made it so clear that there's no T in the word.

-Kenyon

PS- all of this info is at the bottom (see below) of most all IML messages, so if you have old IML junk hanging around your inbox, you still have the contact info right there.

lillyvine <lillyvine@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI I have not received any club emails for the past week... Can someone
help ? Thank you for any response