1967 Imperial

Hi all,
    I'm in the process of repainting my 67 Sedan and I have a few
questions. The car paint code on the fender tag  is "BB1" which I assume
is Formal Black The inner door frames and complete interior is bright
blue.When I removed the bumperettes there was shiny(non primer) blue
paint as opposed to the black paint of the car. Was this normal for a 67
or was this a case of someone ordering a black car with a blue interior
so the factory just repainted a blue exterior car black to satisfy a
demand?
 Second question-
   Does anybody know where I can get front and rear windshield rubber
gaskets/seals? It's for a Sedan therefore different than a LeBaron and a
Crown 4 door hardtop. I did find a shop in town that has 2 new
windshields for a Sedan(!!!) in stock so I'm set there.
Thanks
Don Savard

--
66 Crown Coupe