Actual Current Prices Of 1959 - 1960 Imperial 4 Door Hardtops

Actual Current Prices Of 1959 - 1960 Imperial 4 Door Hardtops

I'm very interested in buying a 1959 - 1960 Imperial 4 Door Hardtop.

The prices on the ’59 page are getting a bit stale.  I will go get a new copy of the pricing guide and updating the prices for you or you can get one yourself at most any big book store.  Old Car Price Guide is the one to look for.

I see actual selling prices all over the place.  Watch e-bay and the other on-line places for a while to get a feel for the prices.  My advice would be to buy the best possible car you can find.  ’59 and ’60 pieces are extremely rare.  NOS is impossible to find or priced out of the ballpark and repro stuff just doesn’t exist.  Lots of pot metal was used and it is costly to refinish.  To give you an idea of prices two ’59 mirrors recently sold on e-bay.  Both were NOS and looked to be in perfect shape.  The driver side went over $500 and the passenger side wasn’t far behind….

The up side to this is that people notice the car.  My ’59 is pretty much a basket case…  Yet I can still take my car to the local show and people will run past $40k Chevys to come see the old girl with the tattered interior and tired paint.  This always makes up for the scarcity of parts.

                                                   Steve B.