parts that interchange on 56 Imperial from a Nyer??

parts that interchange on 56 Imperial from a Nyer??

Hola

The standard car windshield for the 55 and 56 De Soto, Chrysler and Imperials
can be swapped.

The standard 56 De Soto, Chrysler and Imperial rear bumpers, mirrors and
radiator are also a go.

The fenders are not the same.  This could be a different set of ID badge
holes or a brace point for the hoods are the same.

I cannot help ya on the handles and the wheel.  But the handles are probably
a go.

                                           Rodger & Gabby
                                           Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'63 Le Baron w/F-Sweep trunk lid & std A/C
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM