1962 chrysler crown imperial southampton parts

--- "G. Keith Alley" <mind_probe@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tn, with a '62 imperial
> in the process of restoration.  i'm looking for the
> round rubber grommets
> that go in the body of the car to prevent the doors,
> especially rear,fromtouching the metal of the frame.

Keith -- this certainly sounds like something Gary
Goers would have.  You can try him or any of the other
vendors listed on our club's website at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Interior/strip.htm.

> i'm hoping i can come see you boys in chattanooga in
> the next year if i can get my car done.

Whether you have the car done or not, come on down
THIS year!  You don't have to have (or bring) an
Imperial to attend the Chattanooga meet, and this
would be a great opportunity to talk with people about
your car -- you will definitely find lots of
encouragement and good advice by attending this event!
 Full details are at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga04/
Hope to see you there!

Elijah