1962 chrysler crown imperial southampton parts

1962 chrysler crown imperial southampton parts

dear elijah:

we've talked before, i'm keith alley in knoxville, tn, with a '62 imperial
in the process of restoration.  i'm looking for the round rubber grommets
that go in the body of the car to prevent the doors, especially rear, from
touching the metal of the frame.  any idea where i can find these?  when
they were pulled out to paint my car, they disintegrated.

i'm hoping i can come see you boys in chattanooga in the next year if i can
get my car done.

best regards,

g. keith alley

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer)