Photos AACA Museum - No Imperials

What is on display at the AACA Museum is what has been doanted to the muesum.  The reason there are no Imperials is most likely that no one has offered to donate or loan an Imperial to the museum.   I parked my '56 Crown Imperial in one of the spaces near the door reserved for antique cars when I toured during the Hershey Meet in October 2003.

Randy Still