Please Welcome John G. Nader

New Subscriber(s): John G. Nader
Email Address is: jgnader@xxxxxxx
Member Location: jgnader@xxxxxxx

Car(s) owned: none at this time, but i am looking for a 67' or 68'
convertible

Self-Introduction:  Hi, I'm John. And I love big american luxury car. I will
add more to this section later. But for now I've had two 1966's and one 1967
Lebaron. Several Lincoln's including two Lehman-Peterson limousine's, a 68
and a 69. more later