Jay Leno Imperial

I have an address and home phone for him but its years old and Im not sure any good now. I had a 53 Eldo which he expressed an interest in... I sold it to a writer in Hollywood. Id loove to see a list of his collection to see his taste in cars.

I have 2 56 fixers I haven gotten to yet this Spring  I think I bought them because mostly of the style. For years ZI just bought cars I like then I found Ive owned and wanted too many. I had to get limits  so quality and lasting style became a test.. To me 56 was a very elegant car that was appointed well and had a great motor...