Jay Leno Imperial

Jay has a white '56 two-door Southampton. I've seen him cruising around
Burbank in it, but didn't talk with him at the time as he was with friends.

He did give me a very personal tour of one of his Deusenbergs outside one of
the automotive book stores one Saturday morning. Opened the hood, fired up
the (silent) engine, and chatted away with just me for a good 20 minutes.
He's pretty approachable (and in fact, he struck up the conversation with me
that day) and knows his cars very well.

Chris in LA