This is a new one!!!!!

Hi list,

I was wondering if any of the list has tried this on
chrome.  It looks simple enough.  I know this product
will clean grease out of cloths when applied with
detergent.

***To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub
the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap
aluminium foil dipped in Coca-Cola.***

Is this the same as "flash chroming"?

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa