61 Imperial ANXIETY!!!!

Well I had done something that I thought I never would--bought a car from E BAY!!!
        Not just a car, but a rust-free ( mostly) 61 Imperial 2-dr.!!!!!
        I have watched EBAY for some time, and just something about this car said "Buy Me!!"
It was listed in the EBAY parts section--But after talking with the owner, it's not a parts car.
        Talk about sleepless nights lately--- Something just made me buy it???
Now how in the world am I going to get this car home from Anaconda, Montana To Alliance, Ohio????
Any ideas on shipping companies?
         But it is the car that I have always wanted, so it is exciting!!
Rob Kidd    65 conv. &  "new" 61 2-dr.