Chrysler logo update

For those of you who are interested, I contacted the PR person at the
ad agency that designed the Chrysler Pentastar and asked her if she had
any information on the evolution of the design of the logo.  She just
got back to me to say she is mailing me a copy of an in house magazine
from 1964 that goes into the design of the logo in detail.

As soon as I get it I'll scan it and put it on the website.

Mark M