Imperial Availablity

I was right with you with some suggestions until I got to the word "convertible". I see quite presentable 4-doors regularly in the classified section of newspapers and magazines I get (i.e. Mopar Collectors Guide). Even on E-Bay. 2-doors less so. Almost NEVER see 'verts that are in excellent condition.

But, I think this is a function of their productions. For example, in 1963 (the most important year :-) ), there were over 10,000 4-doors made (custom and crown), nearly 1,800 2-doors and only 531 convertibles. And, unless that convertible was stored properly, it will have been restored (at least somewhat) or it will be a basket-case. Indeed, there's a '63 basket case near the airport here in Houston that the guy wants $3,500 for! You'd need a good 2-door to make a complete car and probably spend some time scrounging a few more parts.

It took nearly 10 years to find my convertible. Good Luck in your search!