Subject: IML: Please Welcome John M. Bitnner
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:09:47 -0600
New Subscriber(s): John M Bitnner
Email Address is: jmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Yardley, PA.

Car(s) owned: 1968 Lebaron turquoise with turquoise leather.

Self-Introduction: Purchased my 1968 Imperial 16 years ago. It's been
garaged and stored untill now in mom's garage. Selling of her house
initiated restoration and transfer to my garage. Everything is original
including the glossy paint and glossy black vinyl top. The fuel system has
just been restored and engine just started. Restoration of brake system is
next before antique plates are aquired.
Other vehicles owned:
1965 Chrysler 300L
1965 Chrysler New Yorker