Swamp Coolers/another cooling device

I checked out some new web stores on dog pile. One
company still makes the window coolers. The price is
over $700.00.  At that price I can buy an after market
air system that is under dash. I know my 55 Imperial
doesnt come with this system but!!!!
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1955/RogerCrabtree/

--- FltSgt@xxxxxxx wrote: > Roger