Swamp Coolers/another cooling device

Roger

I found mine at the Pikes Peak Race Track during the annual Good Guys Rod
Show here in Colo Spgs.  Part of the show is a swap meet.

Since the larger percent of Imperials made in the fifties did not come with
air, owners west of the Pecos would have thought about an item of this nature.

I can not picture an owner in Conn or Penn having knowledge of one of these
coolers. Just like an owner living in Ariz or Nev asking about the rear window
defroster.

                                     Rodger & Gabby
                                     Colo Spgs

                                     Rodger & Gabby