Members vehicles???

Paul

I am all for this - I suggested something similar a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps 3 pics, front angle, rear angle and side of members vehicles with a SHORT paragraph. Have a look at http://www.imperialclub.com/YearByYear/1960/Coleman/
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearByYear/1960/Jansson/
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearByYear/1960/McCann/
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearByYear/1960/Dietmar/

This is the type of setout I am thinking about - all in one area to view.

When my Imp arrives in about 2 weeks I would like to include it on a members vehicles list.

I can imagine how busy the volunteers must be. I am still amazed and very impressed with the Club Site. After months of looking over this site I am still finding stuff I haven't seen before - A true credit to everyone for making it a pleasure to search, look and learn.

Larry Blomberg
(1960 LeBaron Sedan - somewhere on the Pacific Ocean)

I know that everyone affiliated with our Website is very busy, but I had a thought and this post brought it back to mind.

When I visited the Desoto Land Website I noticed a very neat feature and that was their "Online Car Show". I know that we have our Imperials By Year feature, but this would simply show pictures of members cars one after another in chronological order. I think this would be a nice addition to our site.

Would it be very difficult to assemble something like this? Do we already have one? Maybe I just haven't seen it.

Thanks!

Paul

Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!