It's nit pickin' time again! (Was: 1954 La Comtesse)

It's nit pickin' time again! (Was: 1954 La Comtesse)

Is there anything in the literature published by Chrysler that explains about
these wheels? Before the middle seventies I always heard them called "Chrysler
Wires". One problem was that lots of people thought that the Imperial wheels
were the same as the others and they clearly are not, although they look alike
when they are on the car, the bolt pattern is not the same (and I think they
are slightly larger).

How did they refer to them in the sales brochures when listed as optional
equipment? Did they just say wire wheels?

Paul