pics for the website...Leslie?

I know that everyone affiliated with our Website is very busy, but I had a
thought and this post brought it back to mind.

When I visited the Desoto Land Website I noticed a very neat feature and that
was their "Online Car Show". I know that we have our Imperials By Year feature,
but this would simply show pictures of members cars one after another in
chronological order. I think this would be a nice addition to our site.

Would it be very difficult to assemble something like this? Do we already have
one? Maybe I just haven't seen it.

Thanks!

Paul