carburetor

Hi All.
I want to replace my holly carburetor on my 68 Imperial what carb, will fit on this car without a hole lot of modification.
The reason I want to replace it is the black smoke that will not go away.
I bought a rebuilt on and had it put on and adjusted it was fine for a while but then it started doing it again.
Thank you.
bob
68 Imperial convertible