It's nit pickin' time again! (Was: 1954 La Comtesse)

It's nit pickin' time again! (Was: 1954 La Comtesse)

I agree these are the wheels that most people call Kelsey-Hayes wheels.
That is an old error that has been propagated by so many people copying
other peoples text that it has become almost a generic name for any wire
wheels.

These are not made by Kelsey-Hayes, and never were.  Kelsey-Hayes makes a
fine wheel, but these were made by Motor Rim company in Detroit, as anyone
who has ever mounted tires on them can tell you.  The name is stamped inside
the rim, right next to the valve hole.

Us Packard nuts have the same mistake in most literature.

This is like pushing water up hill with a broom!

As I've said before, I give up.

Help!!? ----- - Sherwood? ------ANYbody?

Dick Benjamin