Power Doors locks: me too!!

Although Yellow Eagle is only a 2 door, reaching all
the way across an Imperial's width to unlock the door
is a bit, well, un-Imperial, not to mention the hassle
created by the door stretcher when it moves the
passenger seat forward so that it blocks the door
lock.  Anyway, though she wasn't originally equipped
with power door locks, I would like to install them.
My idea is to have a completely remote controlled
locking system, with a button only on the key chain.
This way, everything is invisible, the car looks
original, but the functionality is gained.  Has anyone
had any experience with installing a setup like this,
and if so, where could I find one?  Are there any
particular problems to installation?  (The car is my
'67 2 door Crown Coupe)

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres