My first message (TEST)

Hi

The Imperial is a 1982.  Dad has had the car for about 15 years.  It is in
Canyon Lake CA., the car had 57,000 miles when he got it, I  think it has
about 80,000 on it now.  Dad won the car In Senior Center raffle.

He doesn't drive so the car mostly set in his garage with the battery
disconnected.  Do you think it could be driven to Idaho?

It's about 1500 miles and three days drive.  I am concerned about the years
of not much driving what do you think?  The last time I drove the car it
drove well, just the brakes.  I think I will bleed the brakes or have then
bled and see if that helps.  If I drive the car for a week with no trouble
things should be ok.  This car has EFI and isn't the F.S. model.

We moved from Santa Rosa, CA about 7 1/2  years ago just before I retired
from AT&T.  We lived in Santa Rosa for about 20 years.  And saw lots of
change in the area.

A good friend stills lives in Petaluma, his name is Mike Wesoloski, he lives
on Lohrman Ln.

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854