Re: Calendars Last Chance was Re: IML: Great Calendar!

Re: Calendars Last Chance was Re: IML: Great Calendar!

Dearest Leslie,

Thank you for explaining the effort it took to put those calendars out. Many of
us forget that things like that don't "just happen". Even though it doesn't
always seem like it, we all really do appreciate the work that you and the
others do to keep this whole thing going.

Many of us do our best to let you know how much your effort means to us. I know
that everyone else really does feel the same way. They just don't always stop
and think about how they are showing it.

Thank you again for what you did. The calender project was never suppose to end
up the way that it did. We were darn lucky that we got a calendar out at all,
only thanks to your interest and dedication.

Paul