Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Early Chrysler parts for sale -(but not early enough!)

25 Years to new for me!!!

I desperately need some instruments..Speedo and electric clock in particular, Gold faces Black lettering I think they are the same as Chrysler 72 and 75's (model name not year!!)

The car is just about to go to be painted at this rate it will be finished with out instruments!

Happy New Year.

Nigel Plant 1929 L*80 Locke Convertible Coupe

---