413 Pistons on Ebay...

I know this subject or rather the question has already come up concerning those pistons up for auction. Would anyone happen to have dealt with that company before? Does anybody know if those pistons are of sound enough quality for a presumed "lasting rebuilt / trouble free" with regard to the same.
I noticed in his other auctions he has a rebuilt kit for $737.00 for a 413 engine. Is that alot? Again are the parts and gaskets of sound quality? Wondering if I should snag em up, or shop elswhere...
Any help is appreciated

Item number: 2451895872 for the pistons
Item number: 2429223074 for the rebuild kit

Regards,
Patrick Williams
Pearblosson, High Desert Ca
57 Studebaker Golden Hawk