2-dr Carpet set

Hi All! I just noticed a "Buy It Now" item on EBay for 64-66 Imperials. It
says its for 2-dr 64-66 Imperials...First, am I correct in assuming the
molded carpet for a 2-dr is the same for the '66 convertible? Next question:
has anyone dealt with this supplier...1A Automotive! The price is $180 bucks
plus 16 for shipping. Does anyone who may have already replaced their carpets
on a 64-66 2-dr know if this is a reasonable (?) price?If you want to check
out the item it is EBay Item # 2450917689. I'd appreciate an input anyone can
send me...good/bad farir price, 'stay away' from this seller or any
experiences you may have had with the seller!!
thanks all!!!!
Dan Melnik