Link to 1961 Imperial Convertible

Title: Re: IML: Link to 1961 Imperial Convertible
If anyone wants to check it out the quick way (and it's worth a look!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43905&item=2451320215

Chris in LA

On e-bay is a fantastic all original Shriner 1961 Imperial convertible...looks like a solid #2...I just hope temptation does not overtake me before this item is auctioned off.