Winter Workout for my Imperials

I think that you have a good plan Don. I decided last summer that from now on I
don't start any of my cars unless I am also going to take them out and get them
good and warm. I found that after many years of starting them up once in a
while without going anywhere I had more troubles than if I had simply let them
alone. I don't plan on having any one car sit for more than three months
without a long ride. That will be a challenge.

Paul