From: "Bob" <impparts@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 12:24 PM
Subject: IML: EBAY, is it a scam message

  CLUB.
  Just recieved a message {i think} from e-bay saying that all ebay users
have to update all info. Its asking for all info. Including SS# and credit
card number. Is this a legitament message or is it a scam???????? Can some
let me know and is everyone getting this message,
  THANKS  Bob Hoffmeister
  Imperial Heaven