Firestone 721s

Bad news, everyone. Firestone has discontinued the 721. I have spoken to my
contacts at Bridgestone-Firestone corporate and there are none in inventory
to be found, unless your local Firestone store has some stashed in the back.

Looks like one of our favorite modern-day products for our old cars has
become another thing of the past...

Both my IML-related cars have them now, but the set on my Imp is approaching
ten years old and I was hoping to find one more set... Oh, well.

Chris in LA
78 NYB Salon (originally equipped with 721s)
67 Crown