'55 Brake Booster Info

I have an extra power brake unit for my '55 and the kit from Jim Fredrick to go
with it. I don't feel like taking it apart and doing it myself. I have had a
devil of a time trying to find someone who would do the work. I know that the
unit for the other '55 that I gave away was sent someplace in Oregon to be
rebuilt and they sent it back to the owner not completed.

Has anyone rebuilt their own '55 power brake unit? I wonder if Booster Dewey or
Karpps would do the work if I supply the parts.

Paul