From: Classic Cars [mailto:classiccars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 8:49 PM
To: <richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Classic Car Bulletins

Hi,

I'm the CIO of Insiders' List, Classic Car Bulletin, and for
some reason, we've had your eMail address for quite some time?
Perhaps to Your delight, Your eMail address is flagged for you
to receive a Free Classic Car Bulletin Ad.

I really don't know how or why we have your eMail address, but
it is most likely from another Insider who wanted to Sponsor You
in as an Insider, but, no one left a note in the database. So,
my goal is simply to find out why we have your eMail and if You
qualify to be an Insider or not, whether You have already
received your Free Ad or if you still have a Free Ad waiting for
You?

Here's the scoop:

It is all about people helping people and this is a great
opportunity for you to get involved at absolutely no charge
what so ever.

Classic car enthusiasts just like you place an ad on our site.
The ad is posted on both the Insiderslist and Tradersclub web sites.
Soon there after we take the ad and place it on the
"Insiders' List Classic Car Bulletin" and email it to a highly
targeted list of over 25,000 classic car buyers, sellers, and traders.

Many of the for sale and wanted ads offer a finders fee and
this is where you can make some dough. If you know of a buyer or if you know
of a supplier you can use the info on the ads to contact the
owner or person looking for classic cars, parts
etc... directly!

I don't want our company ever mis-mailing anyone, so I just need you to
click on one of the links below so we can get things in order.

You can use the following links to enter your status:

Get me my free ad and bulletins:
<http://www.insiderslist.com/signup.php?Classic+Cars&EAS=richard.woolf@xxxxx
rmy.mil>

Remove: