Sorry folks, meant to go private with this.

Sorry folks, meant to go private with this.

In a message dated 12/12/2003 8:08:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, RandalPark
writes:

> Hi Larry,
>
> I think that your idea for a "just pix" section on the website is a good one.
>I think that it may have been like that once, but then the long stories
>started getting written and there didn't seem to be any place for just the
>pictures.
>
> You and I have corresponded about your '60 LeBaron before. I think that your
>interest in the 1960 model year is well placed. They are not exactly like any
>other Imperial year. Most years shared many features with at least one other
>year, but 1960 is really the most unique, although it really is part of the
>'61 through '63 family.
>
> As you know, I have two '60s, the LeBaron Sedan and the Custom Sedan. If I
>remember correctly, we were writing about VIN numbers and the corresponding
>dates of production.
>
> At one time I only wanted examples of 1960 models. My original goal was to
>have one of each model and body style that they made. Instead I ended up with
>several from all different years.
>
> Enjoy your cars!
>
> Imperially yours,
>
> Paul
>
> In a message dated 12/8/2003 5:32:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>lrblomberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > Paul
> >
> > Thanks mate for the rundown on the red vert. It is interesting that it was
>or may still be around the Seattle area. I have a 1960 LeBaron Sedan at the
>Seattle docks right now awaiting shipping to Australia. U.S. Customs are still
>to clear her then it's 41 days at sea before she arrives in Sydney - sometime
>toward the end of January. I am just so impressed with these Imps and the 1960
>models have really caught my eye. I thought it would be very impressive if a
>1960 Convertible joined the Sedan here in Oz - for my wife. The kids are
>growing up fast and I think we could do with a couple of new babies at home to
>look after. If anyone else can add to the whereabouts of the red vert, how
>about letting us know?
> >
> > While I am here I would like to canvas an idea with everyone. Each year of
>the Imperials on the club website there is a section called AUTObiographies
>which are just great for reading. (I am actually working on a story at the
>moment of how I came across my Imp and the long process of getting her to Oz).
>I am thinking that not everyone has a story to tell or has the time to write
>and edit and post or just believe that their story wouldn't't be interesting
>enough, but I am sure everyone has pics of their Imps. What about having a
>section at the home page for pictures of the owners and their Imps. It would
>serve as a place one could just go to and be impressed by the vast array of
>beautiful Imperials   (and the beautiful owners) - and all at the one place.
>It may also help to put a face to some of the writers of the postings. The
>pics could be accompanied with a sentence or two re the veh/owner - kept
> [...]
†Ûiÿü0Â)©z¸š•ÉnmÊ&N¬™ë,j°jËžÛhÊ‹›ÊØ^"j^®&¥1¨¥ŠxŠËO•æ¬z·©—+h™¨¥Šx%ŠËbš—«‰©\–æÜ¢f§w*.®·¬¦‰ì{¥•·¬…ªÞw­…ëÞ¯*'xú⽫^™ë,j¬jwZ¶Öœ†g§¶Çè®Ø^Ù¢ž+-­«h®Ë!¢é]mëžÛhÁææjË^®)©z¸š•ÉnmÊ&N…

I@x
-¢m§ÿâš—«‰©\–æÜ¢oîžË›±Êâmèm