Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 5:37 PM
Subject: IML: radio reception problem

Folks,

I was driving my '68 Crown today (the 4 dr. hdtp) and I noticed that I
have perfect reception on the AM side, but when I go to FM I cannot
seem to receive only 1 station at a time.  I hear several stations all
at once, with 1 or 2 stations all across the dial.  Anyone have any
ideas what's wrong?

I recently (3,4 months ago) replaced the antenna on this car.

Thsanks, Mark