radio reception problem

> have perfect reception on the AM side, but when I go
> to FM I cannot
> seem to receive only 1 station at a time.  I hear
> several stations all
> at once, with 1 or 2 stations all across the dial.

Your good reception on the AM side leads me to believe
this is a problem internal to the radio, and not in
the antenna or leads.

Not being an RF engineer, i can only place a
conjecture as to the cause of this problem, but it
sounds like your radio has a selectivity issue on the
FM band.  Basically, the tuning circuit isn't precise
enough to dial in on one station.  If the radio is
original, it may be time to have a shop look at it.
The tuning circuits may have drifted out of
adjustment.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres