Greetings

I would first off like to apologize for my lengthy
absence from the mailing list.  Things got pretty
strange around here after the Imperial died last fall.
 However, I realized that I missed two things:  The
support and friendship of the IML, and the luxurious
ride of an Imperial.

That said, i just bought myself a 2 door 67, pale
yellow with what I believe to be black leather
interior.  I say "believe to be" because I haven't
actually seen the car in person, or any pics of the
inside.  The car resides in Texas, and my friend,
Dimitris Dardalis, was good enough to check on the
car's condition for me prior to my transaction with
the seller.  I am enthusiastic about this car, and I
can't wait to see it in person!

I will be flying down to Austin in January to pick it
up...and then drive it the 2000 miles or so back to
D.C.  Expect a travel blog from me when I get back.
B-]

Meantime, I hope all your cornering lenses are still
shiney, your rotors still smooth, and your camshafts
still turning!

--Mike "I'll think of a new Imperial Haiku soon" Pittinaro