restoring rare imps (aren't they all?)

> sold on eBay a few months ago for $500.  When a car
> is this bad off, what
> you pay for it will pale in comparison to what it
> takes to bring it back to
> presentable.  However, this is a very rare car, and

This is true.  However, for some folks, this is part
of the fun and adventure.  It would be for me, if I
had the time/ resources/ space to be able to do this.
I realized this lacking on my part when Silver (my 67
4DHT) threw a camshaft last fall, forcing me to part
with the car.

> brave enough to tackle it.  I note it has the hard
> to find original top boot
> on it, and the cornering lenses look intact.
> Everything else it will need
> in parts is relatively plentiful - it's just a

What about the hood ornament?  Those are rarer than
the cornering lenses (which I am sold out of at the
moment, BTW...sold the last repro to a fellow in
Europe, actually!).

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres