Bendix Electro Touch-Tuner Radios

Howdy Bendix search tune radio pro's,
   In cleaning my model 409 / 413 Bendix Electro Touch-Tuner search tune
radio out of my '63 Crown, I inadvertantly broke the switch that changes the
direction of the dial needle. Can someone direct me to a supplier of parts
and service for these radios, or if someone has spare parts, please reply.

Thanks,
Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door
'72 Newport Custom Sedan