58 Imperial A/C myth

According to the 1958 owner's manual, the standard
factory A/C set-up was front-only.  The factory
upgrade from this was the dual system, front and rear.
 Rear-only systems were also available - most likely
the standard A/C retrofit at the dealer level.  The
operation of the rear-only system is also indicated in
the owner's manual.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron