meeting last friday night

Hello All,
  I would like to thank those who came to our first meeting of "The Central
Jersey Imperial Owners Club."
We had eight people show, Dan Melnik, Gregory Kushman, David Brown, Robert
Siliani, and a friend Sally, Edward Micallef (not on line), my father Tom
Woolf, and me (Rich Woolf).
 Three Imperials where in the parking lot. My '66 Crown, Greg's '67 Crown,
and Ed's '57 Coupe. We decided to skip December's meeting because of the
holidays. We are planning another meet in January probably the second Friday
again at the same place the Town and Country diner in Bordentown N. J. In
the spring we are planning some cruises/car shows.
 If anybody is interested in joining us then let me know so I can have
enough seating available.

Thanks
Rich Woolf
'66 Crown