58 Convertible ???

----- Original Message -----
From: "B.A. Samoila" <fift8imperial@xxxxxxxxx>

I am very
> fortunate to own a '58 convertible ( which I think is
> just a little more refined than its predecessor) and a
> '65 convertible whose design I'm almost as fond of.
> and look forward to someday adding a free standing
> headlight model to complete the triumvirate...God
> praise and bless the '57 Imperial...It gave me a
> lifelong appreciation for things automotive.
> There I said it and I'm glad

Well said, sir.  I'm glad you said it too and said it so well.  I'm glad you
finally found that 57 Plymouth of your dreams.  It must be a beauty.

At the risk of being "forward," it seems to me that it would be a fantastic
addition to the 1958 page of the club web site if you could share some
pictures of your convertible, and some words about your association with it.
I would be delighted to help in any way I can.  I have "edited" several
contributions to the site.  Many people do not think they are good with
words, and I have a set of questions that kind of breaks the ice for you.  I
then take your replies and make them read as well as possible.

If you are interested, please e-mail me directly at

hugtrees@xxxxxxxx

I'd love to see pictures of all your cars, by the way.  As you probably
know, you cannot send pictures to the list.

Hugh