McCahill Articles - 57s - all time favorite Imperial

McCahill Articles - 57s - all time favorite Imperial

> Tom McCahill actually stated that the '57 Imperial was the best car in
America at the time. He continued to state this for each year's offering
through the '66 models. He was not impressed with the '67 Imperial.

Paul and All,

You can read the articles on the site:

1967:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Articles/67McCahill/

I don't see the 57 McCahill article, but most of the rest of the years are
there.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Articles/

Leslie  '67 Sedan