Headlights

Clean all the ground connections...over the years, these connections corrode
and sometimes develop total resistance. The wiring diagram in the
appropriate shop manual will help you locate all of them. I cringe every
time I think about all the $ my son and I put into his Jeep trying to fix a
rough running engine...I finally checked the ground strap that connected the
engine block to the firewall...the connection was covered with white fuzz
with enough resistance to make the engine computer malfunction. Now, I check
the grounds first.

Phil Brust
Jefferson GA
73 & 82 Imperial